The below lists various face recognition applications that use AI or ML.
Applications – Face Recognition
Below is listed a selection of face recognition applications of machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Evaluation of Face Recognition Algorithms – An online resource for face recognition researchers that provides a standard set of well known algorithms and experimental protocols with which novel algorithms can be compared.
- Libface Project – Aims at developing an open-source, cross-platform library implementing a variety of face recognition algorithms.
- Face Detection and Face Recognition – Face detection and recognition software project includes an online demo of the algorithm, links to free software libraries, and a list of existing facial databases.
- Face Detection Homepage – For information and material on the task of detecting faces.
- Face Recognition Homepage – Aims to provide scientists with the relevant information in the area of face recognition. It is intended to be an information pool for this community.
- Facial Expression Resources on the Web – Links to resources for research on facial expressions.
Also see our sub-categories