The application of AI and ML for Games.
Applications – Games
Below is listed a selection of game applications of machine learning and artificial intelligence.
AI in Games
- The Game AI Page Building Artificial Intelligence into Games
- AI Game Dev Community – Blog and Forums
- V-Soccer – A soccer simulation that is based on the rules of the Robo-Cup simulation league.
- SourceForge: Arena – An experimental virtual world which integrates elements from user-interactive worlds, non-interactive evolutionary worlds, autonomous intelligent agents, and program competition games.
- Embassy – A client-server game in which all mechanical objects(robots) can be programmed, using standard programming languages, to build an empire and battle other empires.
- Marionette Handler – Offers information about a Mech programming game for the Sega Dreamcast.
- Winbots – A simulated battleground where programs (bots) written by users compete in a do or die battle. Includes maps, screenshots, downloads, and rules.
If you would like us to add a specific item to this list, please let us know via our add a link page
Also see our sub-categories