Papers & Journals
The below lists various Papers & Journals on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Papers & Journals
- Using NLU in Context for Question Answering: Improving on Facebook’s bAbI Tasks
- ImageNet Classification with Deep Convolutional Neural Networks
- Using Very Deep Autoencoders for Content Based Image Retrieval
- Learning Deep Architectures for AI by Yoshua Bengio
- CMU’s list of papers
- Artificial Intelligence By Jonathan Crowhurst
- Deep Learning by Yann LeCun, Yoshua Bengio & Geoffrey Hinton at Nature.com
- Robotic Brain Change: From Algorithmic Processing to Stored Pattern Use by thinkingsolutions.com.au
- International Journal of Computational Intelligence (IJCI)
- International Journal of Computational Intelligence Research (IJCIR)
- International Journal of Interactive Multimedia and Artificial Intelligence
- International Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools (IJAIT)
- Journal of Artificial General Intelligence (JAGI)
- Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research
- Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation
- Journal of Interesting Negative Results in Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning (JINR)
- Journal of Machine Learning Research provides an international forum for the electronic and paper publication of high-quality scholarly articles in all areas of machine learning
- Transactions of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence (TJSAI)
- Natural Computing: An International Journal
- Applied Soft Computing
- BRAIN: Broad Research in Artificial Intelligence and Neuroscience
- Machine Translation covers all branches of computational linguistics and language engineering, wherever they incorporate a multilingual aspect
- Minds and Machines affiliated with the Society for Machines and Mentality, the journal Minds and Machines fosters a tradition of criticism within the AI and philosophical communities on problems and issues of common concern
- Cybernetics and Systems Analysis publishes articles on: software and hardware; algorithm theory and languages; programming and programming theory; optimization; operations research; digital and analog methods; hybrid systems; machine-machine and man-machine interfacing
- Electronic Transactions on Artificial Intelligence
- International Journal of Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management – Table of contents, abstracts.
- Electronic Transactions on Artificial Intelligence – ETAI is an electronic journal which provides a process for open discussion about articles and feedback to authors before an article is accepted.
- International Journal of Intelligent Systems – Serves as a forum for individuals interested in tapping into the vast theories based on intelligent systems construction.
- Journal of Automated Reasoning – Interdisciplinary Journal covering theory, implementation and application. Online archive and full text for subscribers.
- IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems – A quarterly publication of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, covering the theory, design and applications of fuzzy systems ranging from hardware to software.
- International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems – IJUFKS is bimonthly publication, which publishes the results of research on various methodologies for the management of imprecise, vague, uncertain or incomplete information.
- Applied Soft Computing – The international electronic journal of the World Federation on Soft Computing (WFSC), covering fuzzy logic, neural networks, evolutionary computing, rough sets and other similar techniques to address real world complexities.
- Information Sciences – Publishes state-of-the art research activities in information, knowledge engineering and intelligent systems. Full text articles by subscription.
- International Journal of Approximate Reasoning – Publishes research papers describing theoretical developments or innovative applications relating to imprecision and uncertainty in artificial and computational intelligence.
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems – An international journal in information science and engineering; the official publication of the International Fuzzy Systems Association (IFSA).
- Soft Computing – Publishes results on soft computing technologies, intended as a fusion of: evolutionary algorithms and genetic programming, neural science and neural net systems, fuzzy set theory and fuzzy systems, and chaos theory and chaotic systems.
- Bibliography on Genetic Programming – A nearly complete bibliography of papers published on genetic programming. Part of the Computer Science Bibliography Collection.
General Technology Bibiographies:
- The ACM Portal to Computing Literature – The ACM Guide and Digital Library with a set of internal and external reference and citation links giving access to current research.
- Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies – Searchable collection of bibliographies, including 1 million citations and 100,000 links to on-line documents – submit new bibliographies. Browse by subject.
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography – Indexes 200,000 citations from conferences and journals – submit tables of contents.
- FermiVista – Indexes on-line articles from institutions archives – 300,000 in maths, computer science and physics – full-text search.
- Computing Reviews – Secondary reference database of reviews in computing literature from the ACM. Limited information to non-subscribers.
- Springer Computer Science – Springer books and journals in computing for scientists and students in computer science, as well as for computer professionals and experts.
- NCSTRL – Networked Computer Science Technical Reference Library – Indexes on-line technical reports from 150 institutions archives – open to institutions, or submit individual articles with the CoRR open repository.
- New Zealand Digital Library – Indexes 50,000 on-line tech reports from institutions archives – full-text search.
- Bibliography on Logical Frameworks – 450 references related to logical frameworks, which are formal meta-languages for deductive systems.
- Network Bibliography – Searchable bibliography on performance evaluation, computer networks, network security, digital signal processing (54,000 records with abstracts, 20,000 documents, submission welcome).
- USC Computer Vision – An annotated and searchable bibliography of computer vision and image processing papers, arranged by topics (36,000 entries, 1800 on-line papers).
- Human-Computer Interaction – Collection of about 850 links to bibliographic databases and annotated bibliographies, with short descriptions.
- Current Cites – A monthly selection of annotated citations of current literature in information technology. Searchable online and available by email.
- The Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies – Searchable database with over a million references.
- Genetic Programming Bibliography – A large single file containing an genetic programming bibliography. Lacks a search function.
If you would like us to add a specific item to this list, please let us know via our add a link page
Also see our sub-categories