The below lists various discussion on the Future of Artificial Intelligence.
The Future of AI
The below has various resources that discuss what the future may hold for humankind and artificial intelligence.
- The AI Revolution: The Road to Superintelligence by Tim Urban
- Google on AI panic: Get a Grip at wsj.com
- Artificial intelligence, human brain to merge in 2030s says futurist Kurzweil
- How Artificial Intelligence Will Make Technology Disappear
- Internet Brothers: Future Shock – About high technology change and expectations. Marvel at future communications and lament the electronic dinosaurs.
- The Future is Yours – Futuristic site on global ethics, Earth Charter, the future of science and religion, the purpose of life.
- Anders Transhuman Page – Features an introduction to transhumanism and five detailed topic areas: Individual, Global, Cultural, Technological, and Organizational.
- Mind Uploading – The putative future process of copying one’s mind from the natural substrate of the brain into an artificial one, manufactured by humans.
- Wikipedia: Category: Transhumanism – Definition, history, and various topics.
- Humanity+ – Explores possibilities for the “posthuman” future created by increased merging of people and technology via bioengineering, cybernetics, nanotechnologies, and other emerging innovations. Offers an academic journal, e-zine, FAQ, discussion lists, and references.
If you would like us to add a specific item to this list, please let us know via our add a link page